- Sorry Absolutely No Refunds.
- Returns: Only yarn is accepted for returns. Yarn must be in it’s original condition with receipt and will be accepted within 30 days of purchase for store credit only. Books, patterns, accessories and needles are not returnable. Sale items, special orders and on line items are final sale. There are no exceptions.
- Holds: We will gladly hold any item for one week (7 days). Any unclaimed items will be returned to the shelf at the end of the seven (7) day period.
- Special Orders: A 50% credit card deposit is required on all in stock special orders. Deposits are not refundable. We can order any yarn, as long as it is from a vendor we currently carry. If the yarn is not one we stock, you must purchase the quantity it is shipped in, i.e. bags of 5 or 10. Special orders are not returnable or exchangeable. Any store sales do not apply to special orders. Once your order is received at In The Loop, the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.
- Workshops: All workshops must be paid in full at the time of registration. If, for some reason, the workshop is canceled, then a full refund will be issued. Otherwise, there are no refunds. All materials needed for project, excluding needles and embellishments should be purchased at In The Loop.
- Classes: Classes run on a five (5) week schedule and must be paid in full on, or before, the start of your first class. New attendees may start a class at anytime during the session and the fee will be prorated. Because of the size of our classes, students may only attend the class they are registered for. There are no make-ups, refunds or carry overs to another session.
- Guild Members and Discounts: If you are currently enrolled in a class and are entitled to a class discount or a current member of a Guild we sponsor, you must inform us prior to checkout. Sorry we can not apply discounts after your transaction has been completed.