- Returns: NO REFUNDS. Returned items need to be in original condition with receipt and will be accepted within 30 days of purchase for store credit only. Books, patterns, accessories and needles are not returnable. Sale items are final sale. There are no exceptions.
- Holds: We will gladly hold any item for one week (7 days). Any unclaimed items will be returned to the shelf at the end of the seven (7) day period.
- Special Orders: A 50% deposit is required on all orders. Deposits are not refundable. We can order any yarn, as long as it is from a vendor we currently carry. If the yarn is not one we stock, you must purchase the quantity it is shipped in, i.e. bags of 5 or 10. Special orders are not returnable or exchangeable. Any store sales do not apply to special orders. Once your order is received at In The Loop, you will be contacted and you will have seven (7) days to pick up your order.
- Workshops: All workshops will be paid in full at the time of registration. If, for some reason, the workshop is canceled, then a full refund will be issued. Otherwise, there are no refunds. All materials needed for project, excluding needles and embellishments should be purchased at In The Loop.
- Classes: Classes run on a five (5) week schedule. You may start a class at anytime during the session and the fee will be prorated. All missed classes must be made up within the session, depending upon availability. There are no refunds or carry overs to another session.